the honest thoughts of a normal girl, trying to live her life in a way pleasing a perfect God.

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Poor Little Tummy :(

Since Ive come back to school, my poor little tummy will start acting up in the evenings sometimes. This is one of those evenings. I have yet to diagnose the issue here... whether its food, lack of sleep, or something totally different, I really need it to stop. I was sick this past week, and this is what my stomach felt like the night before. My junior year of high school I had mono, and I think that that sickness really weakened my immune system, because I never got sick before that happened. Since then though, Ive been sick at least a couple times, which is abnormal for me and my family in general. So what I have concluded from all of this is...

...Digestive enzymes here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment