the honest thoughts of a normal girl, trying to live her life in a way pleasing a perfect God.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Massive Snakes, Finished Room, and Filthy Floors

So, today was a pretty relaxed day on campus, the returning students moved in, and the Greek students moved out of the independent halls. Whilst some of this was happening, the school gives free movies tickets to students who have the time to go see a movie today. So a few friends and I went and saw Eat, Pray, Love. It was a little disappointing. After this, we decided to stop at a pet shop that we saw on our way to the theatre. This is only one of the fascinatingly scary creatures were saw while we were in there.

This snake was absolutely huge. HUGE. Like, really, HUGE. Its middle was bigger than my thigh. It was terrifying to think of it ever being anywhere besides in its little cage.
Another one of the many snakes in this place. Right before we left a lady came in with two adorable little black lab puppies, and I almost took one home with me. I wish I had gotten a picture. :(
These(below) were my find of the day. I was looking for some packs of utensils that I could wash and reuse. This was all I could find. Notice there is no knife... they were definitely in the schoolchild lunch box section haha. :)
My finished room! Still pretty messy to me, but I need more storage space. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment