the honest thoughts of a normal girl, trying to live her life in a way pleasing a perfect God.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

In Preparation for Leaving...

Hello all of my amazing friends! I decided yesterday that it would be an amazing way to keep in touch with everyone if I started to blog again! So here I am! So much has been happening in the last couple of weeks, here is a brief recap...


My good friend Liz and I took a fantastic road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. It was so much fun!

I loved all of the different cultures down there... very different than this little town I live in.

My mom, sister and I went to Guatemala for 10 days! it was an amazing experience and I hope I get to go back again someday. I made tons of new friends and really felt like it changed my life.


Last but definitely not least, my family and friends threw me an amazing surprise birthday party. I will be at college on my actual birthday, so this was a great way to say goodbye to everyone and feel like I was able to celebrate too. :)


And this... is the stuff(plus my clothes) that has to fit in the car with me and my family. I have been eliminating and repacking and combining and organizing but nothing is seeming to help me take less than I already am. Though, I did go down from two boxes of shoes to one. :) I guess we will find out tomorrow if it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment