the honest thoughts of a normal girl, trying to live her life in a way pleasing a perfect God.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Another List!

I just love lists; I can barely function without them cause my brains gets too bogged down trying to remember everything. So here's another one. :)

Life Long Goals:
  1. Open a bank account in Switzerland. I really want to amass enough money to have a reason to open an account there. :)
  2. Of course get married and have little children(mostly little boys).
  3. Have my own ranch.
  4. Have huge family reunions. This will be made possible by Boo: thank you Boo for wanting so many children, 4 will be just fine for me. ;) haha
Oh, and a side note, I straightened my hair tonight, because I am going to conquer this humidity if it takes every breath in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment