the honest thoughts of a normal girl, trying to live her life in a way pleasing a perfect God.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There is something wrong with my sleeping mechanism.

I am still awake. I am so upset. Apparently my body didn't get the memo that I wanted to go to sleep... an hour and a half ago. I even took Valerian Root in hopes that maybe, just maybe I would be able to fall asleep before 1am. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

So here I am, laying in bed waiting for Outsourced to load on Hulu, brain fully functioning, not the least bit tired. My body on the other hand wants nothing to do but lay in bed all day long. I think theres something wrong here...

1 comment:

  1. you messed up your natural sleep cycle. Sorry Bec. You're gonna have to work on getting it back.

    ReplyDelete